ROAR Approval Pending (2nd Quarter 2023)
After eighteen months of more testing, the R6 Pro Series stock spec motors are now ready to make your race experience a winning one for 2023 and beyond! Check for details HERE!
- Increased cooling area compared to R5 motors.
- More efficiency and 10 degrees cooler running than before.
- New 'Dense Core' stator architecture.
- Weight reduced by 6 grams (depends on winding).
- All stock spec motors come with ROAR approved 12.5mm stock spec rotor (TPP57125).
- The motors have premium NSK R2ZZ steel bearings: 3.125mm ID, 9.525mm OD, 3.967mm wide.
- All motors come with new sensor cable, TPP decal, and Internet links to assist setup of the motor.
- The special 10.5MWM & 13.5TEX winds are in the R6 Modified motor section.
Here is all the options and descriptions:
|High Velocity Aluminum Cooling Fans (two sizes: 30mm & 40mm) and many colors. These are my best and biggest selling fan. Keeping you motor cool will save money! SAVE your motors! Discount price when purchased with motor! Price is for one fan only.|
|Nathan Dean Team Edition: All the R6 Team builds will be dedicated to Nathan and will have a special end cap celebrating Nathan's long RC career! With a R6 Team build, like for the R4 & R5 motors, there is included hand matched rotor/stators, close tolerance shimming of rotor to can, and custom timing. Then tuning until it meets my specs! This upgrade uses premium steel bearings from NSK, unless ceramic bearings are selected (extra cost).|
|Ceramic bearings are a great addition in the Stock Spec line of motors. As these motors have limited torque and RPM, small changes like these hybrid ceramic bearing make a big difference in how they run. If ordered with motor, they will be installed, and with a discount! NOTE: requires special tools to support can during removal and install.|