This is the original version but updated to new specifications in the last few months. Lower priced than the XR10 Pro G2 but this Legacy model does not have the battery polarity protection of the G2 model.
What comes in the box?
All editions come with
- XR10 PRO ESC w/ a cooling fan
- (2) Input wires & (3) Output wires (See Edition package schedule below)
- (2) x cooling fan (comes with one back-up fan)
- Dual capacitors
- Bonus parts: heat tubes, double tape, nylon cable zap traps
Why you need this ESC?
- Works with 4 pole brushless motor, a full sensor mode when paired with HOBBYWING motor
- 10 different programmable profiles available through LCD program box or WiFi Express Module
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- LiPo Low Voltage Cut off
- ESC thermal overheat protection
- Motor thermal overheat protection
- Remote On/Off feature
- "1-degree" Precision throttle and brake control
- Coast Control (patent pending*)
- Drive Frequency Control
- Brake Frequency Control
- Boost Timing control and options for Modified racing
- Turbo Timing control and option for Modified racing
- Ultra-Low-resistance circuitry
- ROAR-approved software including Zero-timing
- Smallest footprint and height possible with current technology to fit within even more tighter space of a vehicle.
- 12-gauge high-quality power wires
- Powerful external capacitor board
- HOBBYWING Over-The-Air Firmware updateable through WiFi Express module (purchased separately)
- The most advanced brushless ESC has proven by World Champ competitions worldwide.
- Click HERE for user manual
|ID||XR10 PRO ESC - Legacy|
Brushless Sensored ESC
|Power input||2-3S LiPo/4-9 Cell NiMH|
|BEC output||6V/7.4V Switchable, Continuous Current of 4A (Switch-mode)|
|Size||37.5x30.9x31.6mm (w/Fan & Fan Shroud)|
|Weight||95g (w/ Wires)|
Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6V/7.2V