Over-The-Air (OTA) programming device fits in your pocket
OTA Programmer is a module which uses the Bluetooth communication technology for transferring data between an ESC and a smart device (Android phone, tablet, Apple iOS, etc). It makes it easy to communication with the ESC and your smart device; the user can easily program and upgrade ESC and monitor data via this unit.
Features / Why you need this?
- HOBBYWING over-the-air firmware update.
- Programming through a smartphone, smart devices
- Access to HW Support* User Manual, Profile manager, etc
- Fail-safe feature ( Disable a throttle control when OTA programming is enabled)
Works with the following products of HOBBYWING.
- Some of XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs (XR10 Pro G2, XR10 G2 Elite, Just Stock G3 ESC which work with this module now).
- Some of PLATINUM series of aircraft ESCs.
- Some of SEAKING series of boat ESCs.
- For details, please refer to ESC manual to ensure if the ESC can work with OTA Programmer.
- Working Voltage: 5V-12.6V.
- Supported Bluetooh Version : ≥ 4.0 • Effective Range: 0-3m (Open Field).
- Size: 30.0x25.5x8.5mm (LxWxH).
- Weight: 10.2g.