Eventually your motor will need some tender loving care and I am happy to do this service. No one services TPP motors better than me! I only work on Team Power Products motors and have every component needed to correctly bring it up to almost new specs for the R3, R4, and R5 editions. There is a possibility it may not be repairable, but I have the resources to make it ready to race again in most cases.
The basic, test, analyze, clean and tune is $20.00; if you have purchased directly from me, the charge is a discounted $10. If the motor requires parts such as rotor, sensor board, screws, insulators, etc., then there will be extra charge (I will notify you via email to get your OK). Shipping is extra to all charges for the motor(s) return.
How do you do it? Just a few steps:
- Box the motor securely and send via UPS or USPS mail. Sending via Fed Ex is a crap shoot getting it here, there could be significant delays. I just have poor Fed Ex drivers!
- Address is: Team Power Products, 3824 North Meridian Avenue, Suite 102, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (new address as of July 1 2023).
- Include in the box name, return address, email address, phone number and a description of what you want done.
- Please send me an email to: email@example.com about the shipment and I will appreciate a tracking number.
- When motor(s) are completed, I will send an invoice to your email for the charges. If the pricing is more than standard, I will send an email for you to approve before the repair is started.