Man, is it HOT!
HOT at the various tracks I visited this weekend (well over 100)!
SO, think about these points for fast fun in the sun!:
- Make sure you take advantage of our fan mount kits with built-in velocity stacks (and move up to our 40mm 8v aluminum fan case design system for max flow).
- Re-temp your motors and keep them around 160 degrees (check at sensor end) with gearing and timing reduction.
- Check your pack temp, should be around 130 degrees external as a practical limit.
- Consider charging your pack at a lower rate.
- And keep a cover over your head, wear a hat in the sun, and use a cold, damp cloth around your neck!