- Built-in 5 common profiles, suitable for all 1/8 Racing, select and use instantly. (e.g. Zero timing-Blinky mode, 1/8 Off-Road Racing, 1/8 On-Road Racing, 1/8 GT Racing, 1/8 Sport mode.
- 29 built-in adjustable parameters to set various power requirements.
- The parameters can be imported and exported, which is convenient for drivers to communicate with and learn from each other.
- Support the firmware upgrade of the ESC (The multi-function LCD programming box or OTA Programmer is required at extra cost). You can then use all the latest functions.
- Support 48 degrees Boost and Turbo timing.
- When matching with the XERUN 1/8 motor (G3 4268/4274) motor, the Max. Speed can be increased by 50%.
- Multiple function: Low voltage protection, thermal protection of the ESC, motor, and capacitor.
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 15A and voltage adjustable from 6V to 8.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- The built-in reverse connection protection circuit of the ESC avoid the damage to the ESC due to reverse connection of the battery. The record function of off-line data can read the Max data reached.
- Temperature and RPM of the ESC and motor by HW Link (OTA Programmer - sold separately), which allows analyzation of the power system after your run.
- The record function of real-time data. Open this function by connecting the ESC with HW Link through OTA Programmer. This allows checking the throttle opening, Voltage, Current, Temperature, RPM and other data in real time, and obtain the running status of the ESC and motor.
*The full-sensored running mode can only be realized when pairing this ESC with the 1/8th G3 sensored brushless motor or newer version
*The Turbo and Boost, "only" works with the Hobbywing 8th Scale , 42XX series of motors. Turbo and Boost, will not work with any other motors at this time. Engineering is currently working with our testers to confirm if this feature can be "unlocked" for a coming firmware update. At this time we do not have a firm eta for the update completion.
|Motor Type||Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor|
|Main Applications||1/8th Scale On-road, Buggy, Truggy for High-level Races|
Motor Limit with 4S LiPo/12S NiMH: 4268/4274 Size Motor，KV≤3000;
|LiPo/NiMH Cells||6-12 Cells NiMH，2-4S LiPo|
|BEC Output||6-8.4V Adjustable, Continuous/Peak Current: 6A/15A( Switch-mode)|
|Cooling Fan||Powered by the stable BEC voltage of 6-8.4V|
|Size/Weight||56.1(L)*42.1(W)*38.6(H)mm/ 114g(w/ wires )|
|Programming Port||FAN/PRG Port|
|ESC programming||OTA Programmer|
** NOTE: Purchasing Hobbywing products through non authorized dealer such as Hong Kong retailers or Ebay sellers, will void warranty in North America. http://www.hobbywingDirect.com/pages/authorized-dealer