Xerun 4268 SD G3 Motor
Being such a small shop, it is hard keeping up with the many different brushless motor models. My 2 pole motors require much work, updates, testing, and then more testing just to be competitive. I have also had my own 1/8th scale 4268 brushless motors in the recent past, but I just can not do justice to them with the time constraints I have. To fill the gap, I will stock the latest Hobbywing 4268 brushless designs. I think you will like what you see.
- Suitable for 1/8th SCT, Buggy and Touring Car
- Turbo Timing Technology
- Full Sensored mode (when paired with XR8 PRO ESC)
- Adjustable Timing (Bi-Directional) 20-40 degrees
- Advanced Hall Sensor System
- 4-pole-8-magnet "Staggered Pole" rotor - HOBBYWING Patented design
- Guarantees users the effective heat dissipation and dust prevention
- The use of double insulated windings (240°C R-rated), NMB bearings from Japan, and the high-intensity adhesive (340°C) guarantees users the outstanding performance and super durability.
- Learn more...
Best match with
See video HERE!