A new version of the XR10 Pro G2 just for the North American market. Has all the high end features of the XR10 Pro G2, but the Elite version uses 13 gauge wire (instead of 12 gauge), and does not come with accessories such as the remote on/off switch (but are available as extra cost option). Comes in three colors: Red, Silver, Blue
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessors with more powerful processing capability guarantee stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan to maximize cooling performance or connect an LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the New WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections come in standard
- low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail-safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real-time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi Express (item sold separately).
* The external standard cap pack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs. For full protection, recommend using HOBBYWING SMT-MLCC capacitor banks (purchase separately)
User manual: HERE
Setup Sheet: HERE
See all info: HERE